Snuggled in the southeast coast of Persian Gulf and a true synonym of bold architectural designs and human marvels, Dubai leaves every traveller awestruck. This Arabian city shows everyone the true meaning of luxury and style.
Home of some enormous high-end malls to street style shops, Dubai offers an extensive array of shopping experiences. Artificial islands created in Dubai, the Palm Island, is also visible from the space explaining itself the magnitude of the structure.
Meanwhile Abu Dhabi is the amalgamation of cultural and cosmopolitan land where luxury meets exotic experiences. The cultural hub of the city Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is the home to the sophisticated architecture and world's largest carpet in the world.
From splendid mosques to contemporary arts centers, Abu Dhabi offers a myriad of visual treats to the travellers. Abu Dhabi shines with the human marvel architectures in its lap and promotes the culture and outdoor activities.
BEST TIME TO VISIT: Throughout the year.
What are the some of the best places to indulge in the act of retail therapy?
What are some most expensive things that you can buy as a treat to yourself?
- Dubai Mall
- Souks of Dubai
- Karama market
- Jumeirah Beach Road
- Deira gold souk
- Global village
What are the must-see natural attractions in Dubai and Abu-Dhabi?
- To experience the most luxurious fine dining settings, you must definitely try At.mosphere, located on the 22nd level of Burj Khalifa.
- Indulge yourself in the perfect round of golf at the Emirates Golf Club.
- Walk into the Skyview bar at the Burj Khalifa and try the most expensive drink "27.321", made from, among others, a 55-year Macallan and self-made bitters, the cocktail comes with its own oak stirrer made from aged brewing barrels.
- After a tiring day of exploring Dubai, rest at the most expensive hotel room at the Burj Al Arab, the only seven star hotels that world has witnessed.
What is the best thing to buy as a souvenir?
- Al Watbha Wetland Reserve in Abu Dhabi is a home to more than 200 species of migratory birds.
- Mangrove National Park, Abu Dhabi
- Wadi Galilah is the dream land for mountaineers and climbers which is also called as stairway to heaven.
- The green planet, Dubai is a developed tropical rainforest developed with the glass box.
Which mobile phone company best covers the length of UAE, easy to top up and reasonable services?
- Camel milk chocolate
- Dubai Dates
- Oudh and Bakhoor frangrances
- Pashmina Shawls
- Gold Jewellery
The SIM is very easy to obtain in Dubai - all you need is your passport. You have two options: Etisalat, and DU and select a plan that best suits you.