Best Time to Visit
Between November - March
Between 04 Nights - 06 Nights
- Explore the world-renowned shopping malls of Dubai
- Laze upon the secluded beaches of the Persian Gulf
- Take a safari to the remote desert regions
- Sightsee the world’s tallest and most astounding architectural landmarks
- Experience Bedouin culture at the famous Liwa Oasis
- Charter a yacht for a deep-sea fishing expedition
Before you travel to the UAE, please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa if needed, or if your passport needs to be valid for a minimum period. Holders of non-standard passports and travel documents may also have different entry requirements: find out if you need to apply for a visa and other passport requirements.
As of 29 April 2016, GCC residence permit holders will need to apply for a UAE visa before arriving in Dubai.
As of 1 May 2017, Indian nationals holding a normal passport valid for a minimum of six months from the arrival date, and a visit visa or green card issued by the USA which is valid for a minimum of six months, can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days for a charge of AED120 (subject to change). They can apply to extend their stay for an additional 14 days for AED250 (subject to change).
The United Arab Emirates is a federal State in the Eastern Arabian Peninsula in Southwest Asia on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Have a joint maritime borders from the North West with the State of Qatar, to the West land and sea borders with Saudi Arabia, and from the South-East with the Sultanate of Oman. Emirates name United Arab Emirates is relative to the seven Emirates that formed a Union between them; the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al-Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, and Fujairah.
Surrounded by sand dunes, the Arabian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman the country includes plenty of coastline with beaches, desert and mountains. Luxurious, multicultural, archaic, idealistic and conservative - all at the same time. An ‘open sesame’ which can become reality for everybody. From souks and shopping malls, camels and luxury limousines to manmade islands and wind towers the message is: ahlan wa sahlan – welcome!
- Gaze down from the 124th floor observation deck of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest structure on the planet
- Visit a traditional Bedouin camp in the desert and dine on a traditional meal under the stars
- Shop for bargains at the authentic Deira spice and gold souks
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the Skyview Bar at the wildly extravagant Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Visit Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi - the World’s largest indoor theme park
- Go on a dune safari in the desert where you’ll race across high sand dunes in a 4 wheel drive
- Experience summer and winter in one day! Soak up the sun on the beach then ice skate at the Dubai Mall
- Enjoy the exhilarating rides and attractions at the Wild Wadi Waterpark on Jumeirah Beach
- Get up close to some amazing marine life at Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Shop ’til you drop at the enormous Dubai Mall, with over 1,200 stores to choose from
Choose your interest